Thursday, August 2, 2007

Off Subject

Ok, this isn't normally what I'd use a blog post for, but this video is really cool. Hang in there, I know it's 8 minutes long, but it's fascinating. Ryan, I think the guy that shot this sounds like you a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU8DDYz68kM

Things are pretty much status quo - Mia's in swim class every day for a few weeks, Craig is at a seminar this week with a bunch of guys (at at least one woman) of his rank. We have been enjoying local food, meeting some more neighbors & stuff, and I just bought tickets to "Okinapa" - VERY excited for that! ( I hear from everyone that has been here for past Okinapa wine festivals that it kicks butt!) It's $25 a head (adult thing) for wine tasting, amazing food, and they sell the wine you taste also, and give you a 10% discount on mixed cases. One of the tickets I bought is for a friend from my dive class who even offered to be the DD. YESSSS!

This weekend Craig will probably play golf at some point. Saturday morning I have to take Mia to the family practice building (doctor) to get a form filled out that says she has all the immunizations & such she needs to attend school. Hopefully she won't need any shots, but I've prepared her for the possibility.

Otherwise, things are great! Some pictures soon - a weekend is coming and I plan on getting out to do something fun - Obon & Eisa festivals are this month - that means lots of dancing, drumming and musical performances - I'm bringing the SLR for that stuff!

No comments: