Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Shot A Model!

I was fortunate enough to shoot with Suwanee this past week and have been literally ANGRY every time I have to leave my computer because I'm enjoying getting to play with these shots. The light at this location was delightful and the model - well, you can see. She's just a knockout. Thanks, R - you were so fun to be around and chat with in addition to photographing! And thanks, Suwanee- I can't wait to do it again.





More soon! Off to a soccer game.

5 comments:

Shelia said...

those are awesome!! how fun to shot with Suwanee! I bet that was amazing!

E said...

She is gorgeous and you did an amazing job with these.. wow girl.. I wouldnt want to leave the computer either these look like they would be addictive to edit...

Ernie Santa Ana said...

Congrats! Your pictures of Suwanee look great. Was all the lighting natural? I try not using flashes as much as possible. But my gear isn't as flexible as I'd like. I'd love to try working with a remote flash one day. Right now though, for video work, I'm saving up for set of softboxes.

aviva5271 said...

Thanks, Ernie! The pictures are of a model Suwanee knows, not of Suwanee (though she is beautiful). No flash, all natural light - we really weren't supposed to be where we were shooting, so we had to be inconspicuous. I like natural light too and don't know much about flash photography. I have an external flash, I'm definitely going to play around one day soon.

Edith said...

Aviva, spectacular as usual...what are you waiting for!? Can't wait to see the rest.