Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fascinating...

I added some code to my site so that Google Analytics could tell me a bit about how many visits I get, where they come from, etc. Holy mackerel - there are a LOT of people reading and looking at my lil' old blog. And from countries like Egypt and Mongolia and Colombia! WHAT? In the last month, 1750 visits from 36 countries! I'm blown away.
HI THERE VISITORS!! It's flattering that you visit my site, and thank you so much for stopping by! *waving and grinning* Have a great day!

3 comments:

Caits said...

hehehe I love google analytics!

Waiving from Philadelphia!

aviva5271 said...

How cool! HI PHILLY! I'm from central Jersey - and I'd kill for a cheesesteak. Drool.

erniesbudolab said...

Hmmm? I wonder who's checking me out? Knowing my luck, they're all probably ice-core sampling scientists in Antarctica (Can you say "The Thing?").