Friday, June 29, 2007

I'll Be Going "Dim" As Of Monday

Unfortunately we won't have any Internet at our home for 2-3 weeks. So to email and to post to this blog, I'll have to hit "hot spots" on the base. So - I'll be a bit incommuincado for a while. Also, we have a Vonage phone, which works off of the Internet (VoIP for those who understand) - so our old home phone number won't work for that same 2-3 weeks.

Trust me, you will know when we're online, I'll shout it from the rooftops.

So I have a cell phone (already working now) and a home phone (which will be hooked up on Tuesday 7/3), if you want either or both of those (if you don't have them already) please email me before Sunday.

Craig is off to work today, and Mia and I just might get our toes done in town. We'll also find out about her school district, and later we'll pick up the title to my car.

No comments: